Rule of Six
In line with the new government guidance that will be in place as of today, Monday 14th September 2020, we just wanted to take a moment to remind you of the social distancing measures when attending an Our Parks fitness session outdoors.
- If you are feeling unwell, do not attend the group fitness sessions
- Booking is strictly necessary
- You must remain a minimum of 2 meters apart from each other during the session
- If class numbers exceed 6 Parkers, a 5 metre gap between groups of six will be introduced
- No equipment will be used at sessions and no contact will be made with others taking part
- If you would like to bring your own mat to use, you can do so but please do not share your mat or lend your mat to another person at the session
- Please leave promptly after the session ends, in groups of no more than 6
We look forward to seeing you all back outside getting #FitForFree together with Our Parks!
Click here to book