HOW DO I REGISTER?
HOW DO I BOOK ONTO A CLASS?
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE CLASS?
Classes last 1 hour and it is advised to arrive 10mins before the class starts
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- A bottle of water
- Any vital medication you may take such a an asthma pump or insulin
- A hair tie if you have flowing locks
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Chains and necklaces that swing or hang out of your clothing
- Unattended Children (see below for how your kids can join in)
- Valuables – including bikes (that you can’t chain up, jewellery and well all of the above points 1-4
- Handbags/ work bags etc
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Layer Up
- Clothing suitable for exercise (Sports clothing)
- Ensure that something you will keep on has a zipp pocket to keep your keys, bus pass and phone in
- Socks!! Don’t wear just your trainers
- Sports trainers NOT shoes
CAN I BRING MY KIDS?
- YES! Children are welcome at ALL Our Parks classes
- You must attend the class with your chlld
- You are responsible for any children you bring and we suggest 1 x adult per under 5s and no more than 2 x 5-10 year olds per adult
- We run Buggy Fit, Junior Bootcamps and SuperHero Fit classes that are designed specifically for your kids to get involved
DO CLASSES RUN OVER BANK HOLIDAYS?
- Yes - classes that fall on a Bank Holiday or public holiday still run and you can book on as usual
- Classes run 50 weeks of the year. We close for 2 weeks over Christmas but look out for our Boxing Day Special Classes
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN’T FIND MY CLASS OR COACH?
- The class meeting point is listed on every class page when you book. If you arrive and can’t find your class or the coach please call us on 0800 111 4464 between 6:30am-9:00pm or email us email@example.com.
HOW CAN I SHARE IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS I HAVE ABOUT OUR PARKS?
- We truly value your feedback – the good and the bad and se it to make immediate changes where possible to improve the service we deliver. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas or thoughts
HOW CAN I PREVENT INJURY?
- Listen to your instructor
- Follow your instructors warm up and cool down tips
- Wear suitable footwear and get advise from a sports shop on which shoes will best suit your chosen classes
- Hydrate pre and post classes