School Run Clubs | Start Yours
School Run is the new product from Our Parks which targets parents and guardians with primary school aged kids to get active for 30 mins after school drop off.
The programme is led by volunteers and runs are between 1 – 4km depending on the size of the closest park to the school.
How it works:
1. Volunteer parent or guardians sends an expression of interest to start a School Run at their school to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the below
1.1. Volunteers name and confirmation that they are a Parent or Guardian at the chosen school
1.2. Name and location (postcode) of the school
1.3. Closest Park to school
1.4. Suggested distance/route
1.5. Time and day (s) of the School Run
2. Once received and approved Our Parks provides online School Run Club training and grants volunteer leader access and Coach Parker hoodie
3. The School Run Club is published on the Our Parks website available for everyone to book
4. The volunteer(s) then leads on liaising with the chosen school to promote via newsletter and class Whatsapp groups
5. Session starts, Volunteer role is to lead the run and make sure everyone signs up
After an individual completes 10 runs the Parker (participant) will receive a Turn Up Tone Up running top.
Start your School Run now by emailing email@example.com